2018 RRD WH Flight ALU 85 Tuttle Box
Used but in really nice condition.
FREERIDE ALUMINUM HYDROFOIL
It’s the newest and latest developed Hydrofoil for a freeride use. The WH FLIGHT ALU 85 has his highest performance in lightwind conditions, it allows to enter in the water with 7-8 knots and is extremely easy and fast.
Made with an 85cm long mast which is assembled with a dedicated plate with Tuttlebox inserts or alternatively a plate with Powerbox inserts which avoids from box cracking.
This means that this Hydrofoil can fit on every type of board, there’s no need to have a specific foil box.
The 120 cm long Fuselage allows an earlier take off and a longer full height flight even when the wind gets lighter. You can foil with ease for longer distances, having a better control and find your desired trim even with gusty wind. Jibing will be a lot easier and smoother and the upwind performance will be greatly improved.
The hybrid carbon wings, 80 cm in the front and 38cm the rear, are the best compromise in terms of lightwind and top speed.
All in all, this is the most advanced and easy to ride foil on the market today.
Mast 850 mm
Fuselage 1200 mm (1000mm and 1100mm) available optional lengths
Front wing 800 mm
Rear wing 380 mm
Comes with a shallow tuttle box head .
- 5 separable pieces: mast, plate, fuselage, front and rear wings
- Equipped with a special plate which avoids from board cracking (the plate is available with both TuttleBox inserts and Powerbox inserts)
- 85 cm ALU mast for a no compromise full flight
- 120cm long ALU fuselage allows the earliest take off and longest flight and ease (also available the 110 cm and 100 cm fuselage as optionals)
- 80 cm hybrid carbon front wing for maximum lightwind performance and 38 cm rear wings
- Comes standard with bag, manual and basic tools.
The WH Flight 85 ALU is easy to transport and to assemble. 5 separable pieces that perfectly fits together avoiding any movement or twist during the flight!
You just need 5 minutes to set it and get ready for your take off.
No need of having a specific foil box. Thanks to it’s dedicated plate with collar pushes onto the area around the fin you can use it one every type of board without any risk of box cracking. The plate is available with TuttleBox inserts as well as with Powerbox inserts (no need of having a foil box).
This is the most innovative system available on the market today. Saving time and space, once you are on the beach you need only one board, the hydrofoil and the sail to opt for a foil or standard freeride session.