What if there's no wind?
- 31stOctober - 1st November
- Aberdovey Yacht Club
- Flat water and waves
- Loads of the very latest windsurfing boards and rigs to try
- Have a go on the latest SUP's and windSUP's
- The latest inflatable and hard SUP's to try
- Staff on hand to help you out
- Legendary Saturday night party
- Wath the Rugby Final on the big screen in the Yacht Club
- Have a go at Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Don't miss it !!!
Even if there's no wind you can have a go at Stand Up Paddle Boarding there will be loads of boards to try out on the water. There's loads to do around Aberdovey town and in the area there's: amazing mountain biking, golf courses, climbing, walking, fishing etc. etc. So you won't be short of something to do if it doesn't blow!
Stay over for the party
On the Saturday night it's party time. Parking is right next to the beach and as long as the correct fees are paid, camping in vans overnight is allowed on Friday and Saturday nights. If your looking for somewhere to stay check out the Aberdovey website for a list of guest houses or cottage rentals in the area. There are also several campsites along the coast road with the nearest one being just 5 minutes up the coast road towards Tywyn.
Aberdovey is a beautiful town with loads to do so bring the whole family along for a great weekend.
Here's where Aberdovey is if you're not sure. It's around a 2 hour drive from the shop.
View Larger Map
Contact us for more info