Starboard Drive Starshot Blue
10'5"X 30" Drive
THE NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER, the UK's favourite SUP! A superb surfing all-rounder
The Drive has won thousands of friends across the globe: easy to paddle and great to surf. A progressive shape provides agile surfing, yet there's enough glide for some flatwater capability too. It's the number one selling shape in the UK; an extremely popular allrounder. It's useful to know it fits inside a Transporter van too!
Average weight riders looking for an allrounder with a bias towards flatwater paddling more than surf should consider the Blend 11'2". Heavier riders look towards the Avanti or 11'2" Wide Point.
Heavier or riders looking for a surfing biased allrounder should consider the 10'5" or 9'5" Wide Point.
10'5"X30" DRIVE - Shortest All Round SUP
• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks