2015 Gaastra GA Matrix 8.0m2 used windsurf sail in as new condition (used once)
The Matrix is our freeride favorite! Each size is equipped with 6 battens and no cams, combining a light gentle rotation with a strong secure skeleton, which will provide forgiveness for the novice rider and exhilaration for the expert. We increased the shape in the front panels, and pushed the center of effort a little higher up and back in the sail to increase the performances in lighter winds. In addition we increased the looseness in the leech at the top of the sail to increase the range. A 6 batten skeleton, with 3 tube battens, makes it stable and powerful, with a wide useable wind range. With so many fine attributes the Matrix finishes top of her class. Simple plug and play rigging, stable and light handling and a high level of performance rolled into one great sail.
For 2015 we made the new design with a ìPosi Leechî, which allowed us to make a smaller head area for increased handling. The Compact Batten Positioning and revised panel layout, with less seams, makes the sail lighter in the hands and provides greater control and balance. We adjusted the luff curve and modified the shape in the seams, making the sail fuller, and moved the shape slightly further back in the sail, resulting in a more open leech and greater top end speed. We use a Dacron luff panel, which has increased the smoothness of the sailís power delivery. Our trademark features such as CFilm in the 2015 version is brighter and more transparent with these new flashy colors. Radial panel layout and a newly designed tack fairing round off the fantastic appearance of this range.
- Posi Leech
- Compact Batten Positioning
- Stabilized Head Configuration
- Smaller head area
- Revised panel layout with less seams
- Adjusted luff curve details for a smoother curve
- More loose leech at the top
- New seam shaping: more shape in the front panels
- Front seams positioned further back in the sail
- Use of the NEW C-Film for better durability and performance
- Use of Dacron in the luff panel for softer, smoother feeling and maximum neutrality
- Radial Panel Layout 3G: improved layout for perfect locked in sail shape, smooth profile, twist control and durability
- 3D mast head protector for maximum shock-absorbing and minimal weight
- Vario Top protector. This little feature protects the exposed adjustment webbing from wear and tear
- Equipped with 6 battens
- No camber inducers
- Dropped clew, shorter boom, improved lower twist
- Fifth batten crosses the boom area for more power and performance
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - We will accept your equipment in part exchange against this product. For a quotation just send us an email with the details of the equipment and some pictures and we will work out a value for you. To get the ball rolling please use this link to email us for your quote.